Authorship

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Support Local People!!!

Oh, and if you are wondering what the hell I am talking about when I am discussing the lore of comics, and the fact that they are so awesome, and that they will blow your mind and that they will make you popular and that they will get you girls and/or boys/or both if you want them, and make you popular even when people tell you things to the contrary because they don't know because they don't even really read comics because they aren't cool like the kids that read comics at the store that I go to...

Then you should really go to:


This store is one of the best places to get your comics in town. They have a great selection, Frickin' Awesome Staff, lots of indie stuff, graphic novels, they do signings. This is the first place I go after I finish work every Wednesday. They are more steady than any relationship that I have had in the past four years.

Thanks Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment