Authorship

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ride the Bronze Buffalo: Reader Contribution

About a month ago, I put out for photographs with the following instructions:


  • Find a bronze statue of an animal. 
  • Climb upon the statue.
  • Have a friend take a picture of you riding the bronze wonder.
  • Fin.


  • Well, this week I received my first addition to this project.




    This image is from my friend Tara. The image is of her riding a bronze dog in Central Park, NY City. If memory serves correctly this is actually a memorial to Balto, a dog, that in reality did not talk but lived in Alaska.


    So I extend the request once again. If you have a picture of yourself riding a bronze animal sculpture, send it along. You can join my Wonderful World of Clutter.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment