Authorship

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ABC it's easy as RIP

Okay, so we have all heard it on the news today, on the radio, on the internet, and probably over the water cooler.

Eleven years ago today Jacques Cousteau died. It was such a loss. And of course we forgot about it. No one bothers to do anything to remember or honor his death. No one going on special dives with the fishes in the Great Barrier Reef.

Alas, we are at a loss.

Oh and some pop singer died too. I think he looked like the guy in the picture below. But I am not quite certain. I haven't had a television for close to ten years and my vehicle doesn't have a radio so I feel somewhat cut off from the world at times. I feel like I might be sleeping in an oxygen tank or on some kind of never-never land with a bunch of lost children at times.

Oh well.


 
Posted by Picasa



Farewell Michael Jackson, You were Bad, and we knew it. You were a smooth criminal as well. A speed demon too. You held us like the River Jordan and looked at us like the man in the mirror...

May the you find peace from the tabloids and from asshole hecklers like me who post tasteless satire such as this poking fun at your long and cut-so-short career.

No comments:

Post a Comment