Authorship

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Requiem for a Cad

Today my family turned in a 1989 Cadillac El Dorado that we have been driving for the past nine years. And while this classic ride has been like driving the tank/sofa of my dreams, alas the poor girl was like a horse with broken leg, it needed to be shot and turned into glue.

And so now my folks have a new vehicle.

But I decided to take some memorial photos of the caddy before the Cash for Clunkers program took it away to the eternal scrap heap. Once again, I question my career choices. I should have been a model.


I soooo could have been in some I could have been in a Vixen video...

I could have been a male model...


I could have posed on fancier cars, but an El Dorado has style written all over it. It says, "I am boxy, but I am foxy."


This car smelled like eggs, had broken seat belts, no hood ornament, no radio, no air conditioning, and a roof that leaked. As much as I loved it, I think it is time to say goodbye.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment