Authorship

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beercan...

Perhaps one of the few constants in my life for the past 16 or so years has been my persistent love of Beck.

On Beck.com you can see a whole bunch of old beck videos and get the back story on them. Along with see his current "Record Club" project in which he is covering The Velvet Underground and Nico. While I have constantly imagined doing my own version of that album using Henry Kissenger to sing the lines that Nico once crooned...I still have an idea of how I can do this...it will take a lot of time, and a hell of a lot of 60 Minute interviews but it will be AWESOME when it is done...but enough with the digressions.

So yes...Beercan. By far this ranks in one of my favorite Beck songs. It has Buzzo from the Melvins in it. What else can be said. Oh, and a woman doing welding! Hot!


Mellow Gold "Beercan" from Beck Hansen on Vimeo.


So enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment