Authorship

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lost Comics...Minimalist Crap: The Monocycle

Since the first anniversary of Wonderful World of Clutter is soon coming up, I have decided to dig up some lost unpublished works from a Burnt Selena Project of old.


This twelve panel strip was intended for Burnt Selena Projects Presents: Minimalists Crap Volume 3. Volumes One and Two were circulated around Ashland many years ago to friends and to the local comic shop where they more than likely ended up in either a drawer or a recycle bin. Hard to say either way. But this one hasn't seen the light of day until now. Exciting isn't it?


So a few things of note: I know I the spelling for "hamsters" is incorrect in the comic. Also of note, even though I draw the virtues of the Monocyle, I still distrust people on unicycles. Why? Because people on unicycles will steal your wallet and make out with your girlfriend while you watch. And then they will mock you.

So without much further rambling, I present The Monocycle... oh yeah, click on the image to enlarge it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment