Authorship

Monday, July 19, 2010

Speaking of editing, today I found an interesting revision of a piece that I had created a few weeks ago that had been updated and revised without permission. The great thing about these individiuals new text is that they have created a new form of abstract, absurdist form of literature that borders on realm of highly innebriated typing and first generation language skills.


Is this parody a reflection of myself? Given that I gave up on irony a long time ago and decided that heavy-handed satire was the only form of rhetorical humor that I could formally embrace, I think I have to agree and say yes.

Click here to see the original text: http://wonderfulworldofclutter.blogspot.com/2010/07/rainy-day-activity-time-glass-blowing.html


No comments:

Post a Comment