Authorship

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Book Learning



Presented today are two unique book titles I came across while strolling through a wonderful book store in Montana. 


While I didn't actually read these books, I thought they would be interesting enough to photograph. We all know the cliche about books and their respective covers...


Thus, I present: There is a Method to this Madness. 





It may be the prequel to Brokeback Mountain...or it could be something completely different. I will let the reader decide.


The next title leaves much less to the imagination. The Basic Essentials of Hypothermia probably breaks down to the following topic of Hypothermia into the following chapters: You get real cold; You get real dead. You probably shouldn't do either. So grow a mustache like the man on the cover because that will keep you warm.





It's good to know that this book is part of The Basic Essential Series. I didn't get a chance to see if there were any other titles available to purchase in this short run of books, but I can only imagine that the titles would include  topics such as:


The Basic Essentials of Grizzly Bear Attacks
The Basic Essentials of Poison Ivy Rashes
The Basic Essentials of Montezuma's Revenge
The Basic Essentials of Being a Minority in Idaho


The list could go on ad infinitum...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment