Authorship

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Repeating Images: Evolution Proved

Bare with me a minute. I know I have posted this first image before of me standing in front of the T-Rex at The Prehistoric Gardens in Port Orford on the Oregon Coast. But this is a repeating image...and a chance to prove theories of development over time. Ergo...



I present me standing next to the same dinosaur, twenty-five years later and about two-feet taller. 

During this period of time, the tyrannosaurus has evolved as well. The basic frame has been untouched, but the skin texture and color is definitely different. We now have scales that were absent from the beast so long ago. And now, the glorious green eye stares at you before the tyrant king decides to eat you in one swift gulp.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment