Authorship

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Putting the Fun in Fundamentalism…or is it Putting the Mental into Fundamentalism…I get confused sometimes.


Sup everyone…Y'all know who I am so I don't need to introduce myself. Everyone seems to have these ideas of the things I like to do. So I figured I would tell it to you straight. These are the things I like to do in my day-to-day life. 


Sometimes, I like to drink from my crunk cup.



Sometimes I like to kick it with pimps and hoes.


Sometimes I like to, well…I have no idea what is going on here…


Sometimes, I just end up hanging with my homies...


Keep it real. YOLO. 


***Wonderful World of Clutter author's note: Yes this is the third religious themed post in a row…While this is a holy trinity of sorts, I hope it doesn't happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment