Authorship

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ride the Bronze Buffalo: Ride the Exalted Ruler

The elk is a majestic beast. There is no better animal to represent the Pacific Northwest than this massive animal...

And continuing a long absent started tradition on this blog: I present "Ride the Bronze Elk."



There are probably a bunch of people who mightfind meclimbing on a bronze statue a little disrespectful, but we truly do love the Elk.

For the elk provides us with jerky. And everyone loves jerky.



Other things considered, I probably could have done something more productive with my day after Thanksgiving. But when you conquer a statue, you find some form of reward.



So once again the offer stands, if you have a photograph of you riding a bronze statue of an animal, please send it to me. I will post it on the page. You will be memorialized on the Ride the Bronze Buffalo page.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment